HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMANUELLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMANUELLA


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

The celebrant

Finally, I'm +1
It's been God all this while,
I'm so grateful to my creator, 
Who has brought me this far, 
It's a day I cried and my family rejoiced, 
At last 24th July is here,
Hurry!!!!! Its my birthday!!!





WISHES FROM FRIENDS


1.Kvnq Øwôi Gift Derefaka
Happy birthday to my baby finally she's plus one so I can now hear word...she can worry for Africa..hbd love.... Age with grace
Image may contain: 1 person
Happy birthday to u 
Happy birthday to u 
Happy birthday Happy birthday 
Happy birthday to u 
How old are u now 
How old are u now
How old are u now
How old are u now?
Hip hip hurray
Happy birthday dear
All the best
No worry another one dey come
Make I go eat 1st


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything


Happy birthday 
AGE WITH GRACE dear 
.
.
E never still finish oo
Make I go baff 1st am coming back with more

Osisi Davdo 
I wish you happy birthday..Love,,nah you be you, before you nah fine,after fine nah.Beauty before beauty nah beautiful,,nah you be love,


Happy Birthday 🎈 Happy Birthday!
🔥 🔥 🔥
📍 📍 📍
📍 📍 📍
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓
🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
I wish you long life and a sound education

Ella Ngozi 
Happy Birthday my dear

It's about family 
Missing us so much
Love Wariboko Happiness like mad
Cherish Emmanuella Dickson like crazy
Bestie like no other like ma ti da
Loving my cute sons like Awokumaka Precious and Mark Bright.
Love you all.
Happy Sunday friends
Image may contain: 2 people, flower
Hurray my queen is +1 today
She is an epitome of beauty even without been born on Sunday
She is lovely and breath taking.
My baby is great
Even with her small weight
This lady is my banker
Bcos her account is like money tanker
My Yoruba vs abua lady
That can smile like baby
She is not from America
But she is so fine without using d camera retrica.
She is my future barrister
Bcos her only limit is the star
My first daughter, my laundry woman
You are special beyond comparison
And everyday of my life with you is full of reasons
That has taught me beautiful lessons.
I heart u so much.
Happy birthday Angel.
May the Lord continue to keep u safe
Image may contain: 2 people, flower
My world has only few people in it, few people that mean so much, few people that I can't do without, few people that I can't forget, you're one of them Ella..for all your trouble and beautiful smiles I love you, happy birthday sweetheart!. Can't wait to see the wonderful woman you become 😘😘

Wow my fellow compatriots join me to say happy birthday to her birthday, my caring and lovely sister Emmanuella Dickson,daughter am wishing you long life,blessings,grace and many more celebrations for a unique born day.




WE AT SBW IS WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LLNP

SIGNED BY C.E.O OF SBW

AYEMI EMOMO-EMI SANDRIS












Comments

Popular Posts