Next season is most important of my life – Neymar

Next season is most important of my life – Neymar


Barcelona forward, Neymar says he hope that 2017- 2018 football season will be a season with a lot of success and happiness.
The Brazil superstar revealed that the season will be the most important of his career.
With a new coach at Camp Nou, the former Santos captain will have a year full of expectation after the club’s disappointing final campaign last season under Luis Enrique.
The 25-year-old forward, who signed a lucrative new 5 year contract extension with the Camp Nou club last October, says he will start training and get prepared.
“I hope it will be a season with a lot of success and a lot of happiness,” the Brazil No. 10 told ESPN Brasil at a charity event. “That’s what I hope.
“I’m getting ready for it [the season]. It’s going to be one of the most important seasons of my life. It will be the most important season of my life.
“So I’m really happy and really excited, and I’m going to start training and get prepared.”

Comments

Popular Posts