Mourinho reveals Manchester United transfer plans

Mourinho reveals Manchester United transfer plans


Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has confirmed he wants to add a midfielder and winger to his squad.
Although Mourinho refused to reveal any targets, United have been linked with Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic and Inter Milan’s Ivan Perisic in recent days.
The Red Devils have only signed Victor Lindelof and Romelu Lukaku so far in the transfer window.
“I don’t know [the current situation], honestly I don’t know, Ed [Woodward] is in control,” the United boss told a media conference on Tuesday.
“He did Lindelof and Lukaku, he knows that I would like two more players but he also knows that I have balance, I depend on the situation, the market, and if my club is unable to do two players and just one, I accept that as a consequence of the market now.
“Our relationship is good and I just wait for good news, and he knows good news is to have the players, maybe just the [one] player as soon as possible because to work together with the team is really important.
“But I’m calm, I like my players, I like my squad, I trust them, so I’m calm and that’s important.”
He added: “I would like one player [to be] a midfield player, [that] would give me more options to the balance and the team.
“Another one an attacking player, especially that can play through the wings to give me more attacking options but I never speak about players that belong to other teams.
“I don’t like if any manager comes and would say he would like one of my players, that’s not correct. I would like two more players but probably I only get one.”

Comments

Popular Posts