“I Was Labeled a Fraudster & Criminal in Kenya Airport Because I’m a Nigerian” – Falz

“I Was Labeled a Fraudster & Criminal in Kenya Airport Because I’m a Nigerian” – Falz




Falz the Bahd Guy states the maltreatment he suffered at a Kenyan airport just because he is a Nigerian.
The lawyer turn rapper/actor said this in an interview with Sound City‘s Moet Abebe.
The ‘Soldier’ singer said he went to Kenya on a vacation with his friends and was surprised with the worst form of discrimination ever experienced by him.
Recalling the event, Falz said, “We were about getting into the airport..in Kenya. The [immigration] sent us to go to the side [along] with Nigerian people [and] they just kept on saying ‘cyber crime! internet fraud!.”
“It was disgraceful. It was extremely shameful. Obviously, it is discrimination. Because I’m Nigerian, you automatically think I am a cyber criminal?,” he concluded.

Comments

Popular Posts