#HAPPY_BIRTHDAY_TO_AYEMI_E_SANDRIS

                          #HAPPY_BIRTHDAY

Image may contain: one or more people and close-up


I thank you God, for making me see another year;
 thanks for the gift of life;
I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends

AYEMI EMOMO_EMI SANDRIS


WISHES FROM FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA



I don play bet tire for sure bet I no dy win
Na dis nihga dy play am n I dy loose I no fit forgv am sha
Api bday bro..more blessings
More love
More income
More joy
More....everything u desire
Flex tyt N ryt




Happy Birthday 2 my frnd,
mentor n broda frm anoda mother,
many many yrs 4 u bro.
keep shinning  





hbd bro
wullnp


HBD



API BDAY BRO



hbd bro.. wullnp

David Dangana 


HBD BRO
Opuene Noble 


Comments

Popular Posts